Thread: 2008 XB12SCG updates

2008 XB12SCG updates

Well, figured I'd start a thread with my updates I have done, and for the near future planned updates....

Bought a Braking front rotor for a good deal, so obviously needed new pads, so obviously might as well buy a new ZTL2 that comes with new pads, then obviously need to upgrade the master cylinder to a 16mm Brembo form an R1, and obviously better top it off with some ASV levers...

Before

After

Still waiting on the black stainless braided line.

Been stock piling some plastics

All black

Hero Blue

Yellow

The normal white (still my favorite)

Second favorite being the Kick Ash, I'm switching to these for a while

I have some other things planned soon...

White plastics n wheels on a blacked out bike looks the best

I agree, I had aquired the yellow and black through buying a crashed bike. I was planning on waiting to see which set I liked better on that bike, but then got a good deal on the hero blue, and figured I'd put that on the crashed bike. Then I bought the kick ash just because, and for my personal bike, then found out a fly screen I thought was black was actually smoked, so that worked out well. Then a friend's girlfrie,d said she wants the crashed bike, but wants it pink, so I'll paint the black set since that is already painted. Now I have yellow, hero blue, and kick ash that I can swap around on mine if I want a change. Probably only ever do the kick ash and maybe the hero blue, but primarily keep it white.

There is something really sexy about white wheels on a buell and they suit all of the body work colour choices! Its a bloody beautiful bike in any colour!

How do you like the AVS levers? compared to PAZZO levers?

Night and day difference! Definitely worth the cost, if I hadn't gotten these, I would have taken advantage of the 50-dro deal. I haven't even ridden the bike yet with them and can tell they are much better.

thanks for the reply, Ill have to put them on my after xmas wish list!

looking good Cole, now go buy my old bike from Rex and have another bike to switch plastics on

The better argument would be to buy it to have a 9. I'm rebuilding Larry's bike now with the frame I got from you. So I will have another XB12S for a little while.