Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buell Guitar Picks

Buell Guitar Picks

I had some guitar picks custom made to use as emblems on my bike. The minimum order was 100. I have both stainless steel and black celluloid. They are printed on one side only.

20151215_175406.jpg

Here's the pricing:

• Stainless Steel - 0.8 Gauge: $2.00
    • Black Celluloid - 0.5 Gauge: $1.00

Shipping is included to lower 48 states. I'll send it via regular mail.

You can send via Paypal to: John@John-Gunter.net
    Last edited by SEXT9; 12-15-2015 at 10:31 PM.

John do you want the hassle of sending 10 black ones to the Uk? i can pm you my address but also if you dont fancy doing it then i understand, no problem. Thanks either way!!

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by ToneTheMoan View Post
    John do you want the hassle of sending 10 black ones to the Uk? i can pm you my address but also if you dont fancy doing it then i understand, no problem. Thanks either way!!
    tone: if he doesn't want to ship to you, consumate the deal and have them shipped to me. i ship to the UK most everyday and will fire them over to you. if that helps you out.

Tone- I am going to purchase a quantity of both. I will send some to you via lunatic

Those are fantastic!

I know, I know, real bass players don't use them because my hero Bootsy Collins didn't

But Tim Kelleher did and I might need them for the banjolele I want for x-mas!

Seriously, those are cool, I'll' get some of each from ya!

My inspiration :
    Last edited by Cooter; 12-16-2015 at 06:41 PM.

Thanks chaps for both offers! much appreciated! just let me know who i pay including shipping if i dont hear from SEXT9 and i will do an immediate payment via paypal if thats ok?
    Last edited by ToneTheMoan; 12-16-2015 at 08:27 PM.

Tone- just noticed that you wanted 10 of the black ones. I was going to send you four of what I was buying. Do you really want 10?

Yeah my mate wants some and so does my brother! i just heard back from John and he will ship to me directly is that ok with you? i hope it hasn`t messed up what you are doing?

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by ToneTheMoan View Post
    Yeah my mate wants some and so does my brother! i just heard back from John and he will ship to me directly is that ok with you? i hope it hasn`t messed up what you are doing?
    tone: below is my email. just have whatever you purchase from john(mr.logix) shipped to me and i'll forward them over to you. seeing as how they are flat objects i can ship to you in airmail envelope with "documents" on form so that way no VAT or customs BS on your end or mine. happy to do it for you. john and i do business together all the time and he's a great person so should be easy for you to get it hooked up. just mail me and let me know the outcome, etc. regards, john
    scootertrash196@yahoo.com

Thanks lunatic very kind but its the other john SEXT9 who will do it is that ok with you? and how come everyone is called John! ha ha ha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast