Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: American Sportbike closing up shop

knew about this a few weeks ago, just had to keep it under my hat 'til it was made public. I have met Al and his wife, sat on the 9S with clubman bars outside the shop, checked out his collection of Buells' in the shop and pet the dog, when she allowed me to, lol, she barks a lot. it is sad to see them go, but I understand. all I can say is if you want to continue getting parts for your bikes, you've got to support the company that supplies you. not always possible for everyone to do when money is tight and everyone is working on a budget or some just plain cheap arses that rather buy from some chump(s) looking to rip you off one way or another. don't be a "Blue Falcon", support one another and our small group of new parts suppliers left. if you didn't already know, next year is the end of the 7 year contract HD signed to supply Buell parts...just saying

Wish I could just go back in time and buy 2 2010 SCG's, and park one for parts....

ASB was great, if you needed a part they had it, and got them fast. I'll skim through and make a final purchase...

Sad, indeed. Al at ASB was very helpful with all of my newbie questions when I emailed him at ASB. Sorry to see them closing up shop.

Just spoke to a Harley dealer a few days ago. Harley support for Buell ends in 2020, 10 years after they shut down production (2010).

It doesn't matter that Harley is ending support, Buell parts are well represented in either cross reference to other brands or in aftermarket. Plus Harley stock of OEM Buell parts is still pretty huge from my understanding.

There wont be a problem keeping these Buells on the road.

But it is sad to see ASB closing up.

Anyone else get an email from buellparts.net, that they were closing their doors too?

just got the same email too, bummer

WTF! I just got the email too. Looked here to see if anyone else got it. This sucks...

Very sorry to hear about buellparts.net. Sure hate to lose any sources of Buell parts.

That sucks for sure, time to make a last order....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12