Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I fear I may have been screwed...

I think we're on to something... wait a sec! Thats what the .gov has been doing for years!

Never mind

Craigslist is one of those "necessary evils". You get to meet some uh, 'interesting' people, right?
    So many "interesting" folkson craigslist! Still love craigslist, bought pretty much everything I own but my house from Craigslist! Never really thought much about counterfeit bills though. .. only been hosed once, but comes with the territory I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by BuellyBagger View Post
    So many "interesting" folkson craigslist! Still love craigslist, bought pretty much everything I own but my house from Craigslist! Never really thought much about counterfeit bills though. .. only been hosed once, but comes with the territory I suppose.
    I have been unloading my stuff on the new wallapop app. It might not be available in your area just yet but its very easy to use from a phone. Really fast and user friendly local action.
    http://us.wallapop.com/?gclid=CjwKEA...f1tRoC20nw_wcB
    Last edited by midway; 01-11-2016 at 02:28 PM.

Well after 5 months of every once in a while thinking "damn that guy in Africa", I received my headlights back today in the mail. Labelled U/C RTS or Y/C RTS, not sure. I know RTS is return to sender, not sure the other...

So maybe he didn't necessarily screw me, but I am out $30, maybe something screwed up in the mail but the way he suddenly stopped responding I'd bet something happened to him...

I spent $30 to mail my junk lights around the world...I can now say my buell has been on another continent

Inactive
    sean: south africans are very nice people but it is one of the worst civilized countries in the world to ship to. once a moth i ship to there and do it with a great deal of angst. due to the size of the box it was held in SA customs, notification sent to recipient to pick up, he never responded, returned to sender. that's what those codes mean.

hmmm, so maybe he was trying to steal from me and not pay, but forgot to pick the part up? lol

I've been to South Africa. When I asked why things are the way they are, they just get a matter of fact attitude and say, "this is Africa".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12