Hello there, I'm in need of some help and guidance
My XB developed a strange problem, she's destroying lambda sensors
At first she started to miss fire and acting very rough on low speed throttle response, so I look around and found the intake gaskets leaking, fitted new ones and drove off, all good for the day, next morning she starts rough, but went to work, the symptoms return, but worse, it was like she was missing a cylinder??? so check the spark plugs and the wires (its all new), the same, swap the plugs and the wires for the old ones, the same, checked all grounds and plugs, the same, a friend of mine lend me a pick up sensor to try out, the same, check fuel pressure (50) it's ok, clean the injectors, it the same, now she's throwing a always lean error code, plug the ECMspy, and the O2 was reading zero for long time, try the old one and the difference was notorious, it was strange because the O2 was a new one with only 3 months and 4000 km on it, but if its defective..., bought a new one and try it out, all seems ok at first, but after the third start up it start to read zero again, the bike didn't throw an error code, but the readings cannot be zero, right?
Is there anyone that can take a look to the megalog files (I can e-mail them) and direct me in the right direction please
I leave 3 pictures of the 1º, 2º and 3º start ups, just so you can see the difference in O2 readings