Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lyndall Black Rotors Update

Lyndall Black Rotors Update

I shipped my original rotors to Lyndall, they arrive there on friday so then they can start developing their sexy rotors for Buells! The rear one should be pretty straightforward i guess but the front one may well take a bit more planning due to its large diameter but talking to Paul i am hopeful they will find a way round it given time! The more i read about these rotors the more i want them! They really are 21st century high tech! Will post updates as i get any news in the hope that it will help others who may want them!

Thanks for update, they are going to look great on your bike!

Fingers crossed! and if they do i have you to thank for it mate!!

Right my rotors arrived at Lyndall and were just off to be digitized? (i think thats what its called but may be spelt wrong!) i am due to ring them at the end of next week to see whats happened and whats possible! so with any luck their rotors black or grey/silver may well soon be available for Buells! so hopefully that could be useful to some of you chaps for road or track days etc etc I will post up any info as i get it! Have a nice weekend chaps and enjoy valentines day with your loved ones!!

Tone, thanks for the update, but I do have a question about your all black bike, your rear shock, is it also all black?

Oh yeah mate you betcha it is! lol and its a Penske!

Quote Originally Posted by ToneTheMoan View Post
    Oh yeah mate you betcha it is! lol and its a Penske!
    NICE!

**** i just thought though the central plunger/rod is chrome! mate i could pull it apart and get it done in black titanium nitride just like the fork sliders!! Now look what you did!!! ha ha ha It WILL get done trust me!!

We just put those rotors on a street glide. On the test ride (7miles) it filled the slots with pad material and was eating the rotors.

I was actually about to contact them for buell rotors as I have extra race /EBR rotors I could send for casts . Hope these work better than the SG ones ... Please update.

Did you use the Lyndall pads? thats crucial to the whole set up apparently non Lyndall pads will do that. On the composite rotors i will be running their Xtreme pads which are made specifically for use with those rotors. I sent them an EBR front rotor and an OEM rear. I will keep you updated for sure

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast