Thread: Moto art

Moto art

Does anyone have any cool moto art in their house? This is in our newly renovated kitchen. Its signed by the bikes pilot....he lives around the corner from me, unfortunately John (standing) passed away a few years ago. Google "the parasite twin engine triumph" what an amazing read and it all happened right here in my backyard. It's a privilege to have it hanging in my house.IMG_20160214_143448.jpg

Thats a really neat story and picture and what an amazing looking bike! i like stuff like this but i dont have any in my house but i think i should get some!

Yeah Tone definitely a cool story, I've seen the restored bike in person. Tommy's wife was telling my wife tons of story's from the old days, most notably when she went into labor with their first child he dropped her off at the hospital and proceeded to go racing! My wife back handed my arm and said that is exactly something you would do...lol

Inactive
    wally: those guys with that brit twin were jersey boys? hell of a surprise. i love the girder front end on that thing. very schwinn like. that bike has been editorialized and written about endlessly. amazing stuff.

Yes sir....Tommy lives around the corner. John's son may very well be the best triumph restoration guy in the world they say, his shop is in cedarville. Tommy is old but not slow by any means, I stop by from time to time, he needs the company and LOVES to tell stories of the days gone by. He has a really cool picture in his basement of him leaving the starting line at the Vineland speedway on the parasite (taken from dead behind the bike) it's an eerie almost startling image with smoke coming off the slick. Reminds me of what a pussy I am and how tough they were....lol
    Last edited by wickedchop; 02-15-2016 at 12:34 AM.

Ive never heard of the "parasite" before. I did some googling. Man. What a cool story. I can't imagine going 150 mph on that thing. He must have carried his balls around in a wheel barrow.

20160215_000158.jpg
    Steve McQueen