Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone interested in some parts or bikes

anyone interested in some parts or bikes

hey folks been awhile, hope all is well and kept between the ditches. I find myself with a problem and thought of yall. I'm out of space and need to let some xb12 parts go and maybe even my 05 xb12scg, plus my old triumph bobber. my xb is road ready as always, never laid down, and kept up pretty good minus 11 years of road grime character, it has about 13,000 miles and counting. got a crap load of buell parts I stocked up on back in the day. the triumph has been sitting in my shed for bout 2 years collecting dust, the rebuilt engine has about 1000 miles on it. I just parked it and lost interest in that one. so if anyone is close to Georgia and in need of something let me know.

Parts? What kinda parts we talking about?

some pics would help sell some of the stuff or list the parts.

I need a headlight assembly, saw one on eBay for around 90 if you can do better?

$90 is cheap

I have gotten lightning headlights for $23, $40, and $60, and a firebolt for $41.

No one cares, I've gotten them for free.

He just stated a price on eBay, that's what is available RIGHT NOW (which is usually when people need parts) & I said it was cheap. Didn't say it was best price ever.

If you have a cheaper one? then nows your chance to offer it up, but don't start commenting about what you paid.

Maybe we can all get our Big Boy pants on and stay on point.

headlight assembly, wheels/rotors/hubs, front end, and extra body plastics are gone sorry. I have stock mufflers, 100 mile or less rear tires(possible plugs, I never had problems with it personally), gaskets, seals, bearings, hydro lines, full wiring harness, charging system parts, frame, swing arm, misc. hardware that fell out of the boxes when my dog knocked them over once and I haven't tried to match them back up, etc.. when I figure out how to shrink my pic dimensions ill post some. thanks for all the replies btw yall

I'm looking for a white set of wheels.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast