Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Member from South Dakota

Banned

Last edited by TPEHAK; 02-27-2016 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cjanderson_90 View Post
    Not sure how I missed this thread. Im in Sioux Falls and have all the specialty tools if you ever need a hand. Where you from?
    I am also in Sioux Falls. I live on the West-Side. About a block from the BP station where the bikes meet up in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by DMIN View Post
    I am also in Sioux Falls. I live on the West-Side. About a block from the BP station where the bikes meet up in the summer.
    Nice. I had an all white XB last year and i used to ride out that way every once in a while. I live on the East side. Have a Uly now.

Nice. I had an all white XB last year and i used to ride out that way every once in a while. I live on the East side. Have a Uly now.
    Nice. Yeah, you will hear my bike coming a long ways off right now. No baffling in the pipe. Putting fresh fiber-glass and a new baffle tube in this week. Also got new levers and pegs on the way. Can't wait till it warms up again. Got a nice ride in on Friday... Until It got dark and I was still across town... it was like 20 degrees... ugh...

does your bike happen to be translucent cherry?

does your bike happen to be translucent cherry?
    It happens to... used to have been translucent cherry lol. I used tail light tinter to make it appear black, but it was originally cherry. It is a reversible process. Didn't want to paint it, or anything that couldn't be removed. I have a few chemicals that can remove the tint without damaging the plastic underneath. Wanted to make sure any mods I did could be reversed once I found out the bikes were no longer in production.

Quote Originally Posted by DMIN View Post
    It happens to... used to have been translucent cherry lol. I used tail light tinter to make it appear black, but it was originally cherry. It is a reversible process. Didn't want to paint it, or anything that couldn't be removed. I have a few chemicals that can remove the tint without damaging the plastic underneath. Wanted to make sure any mods I did could be reversed once I found out the bikes were no longer in production.
    I saw your bike at J&L last year when they were doing demo ride. Glad to hear you got new pegs.

Yeah! I was working there last year at that time.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456