Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EBR spoken of on FZ-09 forum

EBR spoken of on FZ-09 forum

so a bunch of F#$@tards over on the forum that I'm a member of....http://www.fz09.org/forum/11-off-top...ceed-time.html

...these guys just don't get what Buell/EBR motorcycles are, I'm almost ashamed for selling my '03 XB9S and picking up the FZ. It's a good bike, but just isn't all that. I'm ready to trade it in for the SX...

Well good for you for as of now having the last word on that thread and setting those DICKS straight! Get rid of that yammy and come back home!!!! My buddy has one and I rode it and I just felt like another dude on another bike, no big smile, no barking exhaust, no pride in like I have when I ride my AMERICAN machine.

thanks, no one has posted after what I did, but did get a "like" from another forum member for it. guess that'll do...

Hey man life is like a bed of roses.... Full of Pricks! Well done for still fighting the fight!

Inactive
    sadly robin i think what you've fallen upon here is the "blandness" that is known as yamaha. very nice motorcycles that have a long history of doing absolutely nothing to stir the soul. FZ-09 latest itineration of that theme.

here is something to think about, its time to be different again!

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/mcy/5407962029.html

I always thought Buell's first mistake was teaming up with Harley in the first place. How many Harley guys converted to Buell? zero???? lol
    I did. (Not s total convert,still like Harleys, but NO WHERE near as much as buells).
    These Yamaha fellas do prove the point that so many people just don't"get"buells. It's sad really. They don't conform to a specific type of "biker" so they must be S#it?

I didn't think the thread was that bad. I have seen worse said about Buells/EBRs.... Even on this forum lol......

in a strange way, Buells "legend" has increased now that they are gone... they aren't bashing them like they used to bash them.. more guys standing up for what they did offer... do kind of agree with the guy that mentioned Confederate. I think ebr needs a "American-looking" streetfighter for about 10 grand... something "mean" looking.. something that kind of looks like a Hellcat

I think ebr needs a "American-looking" streetfighter for about 10 grand... something "mean" looking.. something that kind of looks like a Hellcat
    I agree with you that would be a freaking cool bike, i always thought maybe like an updated X1 or M2, you know more modern parts, but still a round headlight and tube frame, but i dont think that EBR's identity fits into that, modern race inspired sport bikes seems to be it, which isnt a bad thing either. But who knows lots of manufacturers do a kinda "retro" model with some sweet modern features maybe buell will someday!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast