Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: buell is back

I would never buy a bike from these guys they talk to much crap and don't produce what they say. Not a fan of Stark either. He has rubbed alot of people wrong with his B-S.

They would have been better off just being truthful, without the poorly executed corporate marketing spin attempt, and not even bother buying the hallowed name.

Hello! We are NOT related to Erik Buell or his old company, or his new company. At all. We are not a manufacturer, or a design team. We are assembling and selling bikes from the NOS supply that used to be EBR. If you like them and want a brand new one c'mon down and pick one up! In the meantime, we will try to modify the existing ones we assemble now, into other versions, and move on to doing other projects we think are fun, when we can. Check us out us as we try to start an American motorcycle manufacturing company, from scratch, with no experience, using ICE engines, at the worst possible time in human history to do exactly that.

(Sigh) Out of all the 100's of motorcycle manufacturers theres even been, I think theres maybe 5(?) that are the original company. And even the holy mother Harley-Davidson, just barely applies to that too. Its a tough segment. But the wounds are still fresh so please don't call them Buells, but don't call them Melvins either (lol).

Love them or hate them, they were called Van-Hagar for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by rchuff View Post
    Not a fan of Stark either.
    He is the BEST! Just ask him, he'll tell ya

LOL. Like I said, we've met. I know too much about his history to fall for the King of Facebook Self-Promotion. Not a bad guy, but from what I've seen him do, he has promised well outside his abilities. IMO. If Bill makes the time to mention he was able to bolt on a brake master to some handlebars... hold my wrench

Van Hagar was the best.

I'll be humming THAT all day

This town only has one chain restaurant in it. A Rock n' Brews

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12