Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new 1190sx

What's the best way to contact dean for an exhaust setup

either PM him here on the forum or go to deanadamsdesigns.com

got an email response this morning from EBR:

Robin,

Thank you for your interest, and for that of your friends in your local Buell club.

Although we have started production last week, the initial dealer network for the new EBR motorcycles is not yet fully established. Since the company is new, it is necessary that we get dealer agreement paperwork completed with each new dealer, as well as registering as a manufacturer in each state. This takes varying amounts of time depending on each state’s regulations, and on the workload at the government agencies. We are very close in many states, but can’t legally announce dealers until all paperwork is signed.

The response from riders to the launch of the new EBR is just amazing. The EBR team are working hard to quickly establish dealership representation around the country, and to get these great motorcycles into enthusiasts’ hands! We will keep you updated on progress, and definitely let you know as soon as we have a dealer in your area. Trade-in on your Yamaha will need to be negotiated with the dealer.

Sincerely,
    EBR Motorcycles Customer Support

Quote Originally Posted by rusko466 View Post
    Got them down to $9200 because there was a scratch

Drove 4.5 hours to get it and no one told me about the damage so it was a less than ideal transaction but after I got it home I could put it all behind me. I'll put a separate post up once I get a few pictures.
    Here's the link I messaged you about (didn't have it handy earlier). Hope to see you there!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/Lagu...59350876062150

got another email from EBR...they told me who was going to be the local dealer and that they were going to give them my info directly and I could also contact them. so I did and the sales manager had no clue if they were going to continue being an EBR dealer
    waiting for a phone in the morning from the dealer on what's going on and if they will indeed continue being an EBR dealership...

...is it morning yet

Good luck

thanks Cooter

...I replied back to EBR with a few questions about parts and 2016 colors offered. asked if EBR was offering the finish kit with race ecm (short exhaust tips) and if the colors were the same as before, white, red and black. however did say that the silver and red wheeled RX would be awesome to have on the SX...hint, hint, maybe they'll bit! forgot to ask about the seat cowl, next on the list.

just confirmed with Top Spoke (EagleRider) Tempe, AZ will be an EBR dealership, again. was being kept under wraps, but the cat is out of the bag now. Sales manager confirmed and will have inventory on the floor within weeks. Also if anyone is looking for the "Patriot" EBR RX...they are getting one!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12