Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lightning ss-lightning cityx-ulysses-tail bag-windscreen-selling all-l@@k

Inactive

Lightning ss-lightning cityx-ulysses-tail bag-windscreen-selling all-l@@k

Please see the list below. i am in southern PA(17540). will assist with shipping if required...all Buells are flawless like new with clean clear PA titles in my name....stored in my storage building...each comes with new battery, new battery tender, wired for tender, bone stock and absolutely flawless. All bikes still have the original warning stickers, decals, lollipop mirrors, factory paperwork to them. EMAIL ONLY PLEASE as my PM box on here fills up quickly. thanks for looking....if using paypal add 3% to cover fee on my end...NO TAX on any parts or bikes. EACH BIKE HAS ITS ORIGINAL TOOL-KIT AND OWNERS MANUAL WITH IT. regards, john
    mail: scootertrash196@ yahoo.com

1-LATE EDITION 2009 XB ULYSSES...5000 original miles. one of the last produced and has factory heated grips, factory 3 bearing rear wheel design, Hawkins exhaust, factory barricade orange with very rare factory matching barricade orange gel-insert seat, factory hard side luggage, diving board rear rack/back-rest,volt gauge, comfort air intake, dual power outlets, factory hand guards, factory headlight grille, more. sold new at Old Glory H-D/Buell in MD. bike is outstanding and virtually appears as new. fresh synthetic fluids, babied and pampered and stored indoors its entire life. a very rare Ulysses in like-new condition. priced @ $6800 or very close offer.

2-LATE 2008 XB LIGHTNING SS LONG...extremely rare valencia transluscent orange krate model. not boasting but this is absolutely the finest example of this very rare SS model left in the world. has 2000 one owner miles and appears as it did when it was uncrated. sold new at White's H-D/Buell in PA. it is positively as new. sitting on original issue date coded Pirellis...heated grips, volt gauge, extremely rare SS long factory touring seat. i added a few bits of bling to it when new such as CityX hand guards and headlight grille. these items do NOT go with the bike. again....this SS long still appears as it did the day it was uncrated. it is that rare and perfect. priced @ $6500 or close offer.

3-2006 SUPER LOW MILEAGE HERO BLUE XB9 CITYX-CITY CROSS....6000 one owner miles and absolutely flawless still sitting on its original date-coded Pirellis. everything on this bike is near perfect. volt gauge, hawkins exhaust, all stock and ALL the cool rare CityX badging, markings, stickers, decals, X-bar bracing, X box protector, hand guards, headlight grille. there and perfect. completely serviced, runs perfectly and a pretty rare model. runs and rides like brand new. sold new at Shenandoah H-D/Buell in VA. one of the cleanest best CityX Hero Blue models left. priced @ $47640px-2005-Buell-XB9SX-Lightning-City-X-Blue-5270-6.jpgPicture 001.jpgPicture 002.jpgPicture 003.jpgPicture 004.jpg00 or close offer.

4-BUELL XB TAIL BAG---see pics...i know nothing about these. you get what is pictured. average condition...underside foam nice...needs a bath...has some thread wear to it...zips work fine. make offer please.

5- XB LIGHTNING STREET SHIELD.. was removed from my 2009 Lightning CityX but should fit all Lightnings. a few light scratches on front...comes with all bracketry and supports/mounts. needs a cleaning and let me check on any scratches....will give buyer full details. have no use for it but it's a very nice shield and listed for $169 new a few years ago. make offer please.
    Last edited by user_deleted; 03-23-2016 at 06:58 PM.

Inactive

Orange Krate Ss.... Droool....

Won't find many on east coast nicer than Lunatic's collection.

If you're looking for functioning XB S or R models but those prices are out of reach?
    Don't get discouraged, I have some in MD just south of original poster. PM me phone numbers & I'll respond within 24hrs.
    -Jeff

What a Dick! Hahahaha!!^^^^

I think they're totally reasonable prices for super nice stuff like that. There's only one problem with me buying something that nice. It would sit outside 24/7 in the sun and rain, sure I'd wash it, but I'd also put 20K miles on it in a year and feel totally guilty about it

I had the opportunity to purchase one of his buells last year.....spotless, and a great guy to know! If you want a buell that hasn't been beaten down....see John, you wont regret it!

John, nice Uly!!! Let me know when you want to give it away! You have to many bikes anyway!

Wasn't being a dick Cooter, making the comment so people had more options in the similar area. My 12r is very nice. My 12s would be a good candidate for sitting outside & getting 20k miles put on.

So hope that straightens out that. I'm sure lunatic got what I was saying.

Oh, I know you know each other. Stepping on his ad was funny to me I'm sure he'd let you know if he was mad.

I'd love a dirt cheap Ss! but currently working on making lots of stuff into LESS stuff.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Restlessrustler View Post
    I had the opportunity to purchase one of his buells last year.....spotless, and a great guy to know! If you want a buell that hasn't been beaten down....see John, you wont regret it!
    i really appreciate the very kind words shawn and for you taking the time to post them up. feeling is mutual on our friendship. and by the way the mirrors you sent me are wonderful. can't thank you enough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast