Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How is best to deal with Americans?

Morning Chaps! Thanks everyone i really appreciate it! its Lyndall racing brakes and i may too impatient but yes they had my new EBR front rotor and standard rear rotor about 8 weeks ago and yes they did say it could take up to 120 days but does that mean 30 days, 50 days or 100 days? etc its just too vague! now i know they are real busy but i will be paying "custom" prices and they will then have a whole new product line to sell afterwards! The last i heard was that my rotors were off to be scanned and since then all i got was he just got back into town last night or he just popped out to the wholesalers etc etc so basically i dont know when they will be made, how they are being made or any idea of cost? and its just the lack of contact that always drives me insane!! Am i being unreasonable? please tell me if i am? so far i have rung the receptionist twice and sent 2 emails! Thanks again chaps i really appreciate all your help! even Glooms!! ha ha ha Lunatic thanks for the kind offer and i might well ask you to do that for me at some point thank you! Nicholas there will be no mention of fags from me!! ha ha ha and how do you know my uncle Bob? LOL
    Last edited by ToneTheMoan; 04-01-2016 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloomshadow View Post
    just make sure to address that Yank as either "Douchbag" or "Asshole" ..you gotta be polite to Yanks, half of them are packing "heat".
    Only half? I usually carry at LEAST one if not two. Wife actually questioned me about it last night when I had 3 with me. "Well dear, I'm leaving one in the truck for you in case something goes sideways while I'm in the store" wasn't the right answer.

^^^ ha ha ha Dean i like it! lol and unless they have guns that can shoot down phone lines or across the Atlantic i should be ok!!

Tone, Black rotors seem to be the lasted "in thing" in the Harley custom world, more brake manufactures making them, Lyndall is the hi-end, Wilwood brakes also makes them a lot cheaper. hope everything works out for you!

Thanks mate!! i must admit i may well start looking elsewhere at some point, its not the 120 days wait that bothers me its when people wont/dont/cant reply to me i mean how long does an email take to write! i think they need more staff and hey they might even give me a job!! ha ha ha

did you pay them already?

No i didnt pay them any money yet but they have my EBR front rotor to copy so i guess that acts as security! lol

120 days.. you agreed to that or they told you that later?

That figure came after the scanning of the rotors via the receptionist i have not got to speak to the main man for ages. i sent my rotors express to the Usa because he said when they turn up they would sit down as a team and then email me and he wanted to do a quick turn around because of my enthusiasm for their rotors and now i just feel a bit deflated!

I would call until I got a hold of that guy, not just the receptionist.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast