Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How is best to deal with Americans?

AZ i think i will have to do that its like torture not knowing lol seriously it may well be me being unreasonable but i am the most patient person i know if you just talk to me and i am a customer after all! i just dont want to push it and have to walk away from the black rotors i mean its not the end of the world if that happens but i REALLY do want them, they would be my bike`s crowning glory IMO

I know how you feel man, every time I see that bike of yours, all I see is just two huge halos of burning silver like the rings of Saturn just blotting out what little black your bike has.. its driving me totally insane... I have to put on sunglasses every time I even check this thread.

Gloom have i ever told you i hate you! ha ha ha ha ha

Tone, cut the polite British diplomacy; just nag the living crap out of them! (suggestion only - haha)

yeah I would ask to speak to someone in charge and get a ETA on those.. tell them you got a bike show coming up .. ha ha

When my truck was at Whipple, and I called, I just asked for the main guy in charge, if he wasn't in, I wouldn't leave a message, just tried calling later.

I think that is you best way of going about it. Leaving messages and talking to lower down people will just add confusion.

au-rora give up British politeness, what become Australian you mean? ha ha ha only joking Thanks mate thats a good idea!..... Gloom i like your style! and.... AZ i think i should try that for sure! i feel sorry for the poor old receptionist she cant make him talk to me and she always sounds surprised every time he doesn`t reply! No company should rely on just one person!!

Yes mate, our typical nagging aussie sheila usually gets her way! Only because they were built with a big pair of lungs, but no bl@@dy on off switch!!
    So if it works for them...

^^^ ha ha ha i think thats the same the world over! The nagging that is but the lungs differ!! Lol

Sometimes I ask them when should I call to check on progress and when can I expect to hear from them. If you call them to check then you can say that you called when they requested. Politely done you won't sound like you're nagging them.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast