Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: I've searched everywhere for 2009 XB9 Race ecm maps, does anyone know where to get?

God I love the internet....

Ok, I'll go over it one more time...

So, I make dongles that I believe are the best quality out there. Part of that reason is because of the help of Xoptiinside. He has made these for a long time, tried many different Bluetooth chips and found what's needed to work flawlessly with Buells. In return I suggest that people use his tunes. Was he the first to make a Bluetooth dongle? No. Have I ever said he was? No. Just the most experienced. I do know Gunter is the main person responsible for EcmSpy. Xoptiinside uses TunerPro, altough he does still need the same adx xdf files. How he created them, I don't know, one can only assume he used the files posted on the ECMSpy site. I do know there is quite a bit more in the xopti adx files.

I don't see how Xoptiinside is a fraud or a cheat. He used his tuning knowledge and experience to develop tunes for the different mufflers for Buells. That's the way the world works, you have to pay for people's time. If he offered them for free, that would be very generous of him, but that's his choice. Are you a fraud for selling a dongle that that is shown how to be made on ECMSpy.com? If anything that is more of a fraud than selling a map that takes experience and knowledge to make. In a way, that kind of includes me, but guess what, mine are not made like yours or what is shown on ECMSpy, and I'm not just talking about looks...

Please, prove me wrong...

There's you mic drop.

Gunter, I appreciate what you have done for the Buell community.

Quote Originally Posted by jetlee View Post
    You and Cole sell dongles. Xopti sells tunes. Cole likes Xopti so he advertises him (regardless of Xopti's moral standing with gunter, that's between those two), much as you advertise others on your site. I don't like NRHS, but I'm not calling you names for advertising them.

You're the pot calling the kettle black.
    Calling Cole names? I'm merely defending myself from the barrage of negative comments I see posted by Cole which are basically referring to me as "some guy posting bad maps on his site." Prior to that, Mike went on a profanity filled rant on FB about me with all kinds of name calling and false accusations. So, when I see Cole telling people that they need to buy a pre-made map from Mike to get there bike to run properly, I feel like I am obliged to offer a different option. Just like you would appreciate a second option when somebody says you need to buy a $100 - $300 part unnecessarily. People don't need to buy a Buelltooth. They can buy one of Cole's, somebody else's, make there own or even use a cable. All of them are welcome to use and contribute to my site. I never would have thought that sharing files would have caused such an uproar.
    Last edited by upaero; 04-11-2016 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by upaero View Post
    Calling Cole names? I'm merely defending myself from the barrage of negative comments I see posted by Cole which are basically referring to me as "some guy posting bad maps on his site." Prior to that, Mike went on a profanity filled rant on FB about me with all kinds of name calling and false accusations. So, when I see Cole telling people that they need to buy a pre-made map from Mike to get there bike to run properly, I feel like I am obliged to offer a different option. Just like you would appreciate a second option when somebody says you need to buy a $100 - $300 part unnecessarily. People don't need to buy a Buelltooth. They can buy one of Cole's, somebody else's, make there own or even use a cable. All of them are welcome to use and contribute to my site. I never would have thought that sharing files would have caused such an uproar.
    I'm glad you're on my page, page 3 to be exact...

Quote Originally Posted by AZmidget91 View Post
    Here I am getting into it....

I don't care about Buelltooth selling dongles, I don't care about anyone making them. I don't have an issue with burning a race map to your bike if it has the race muffler.

But people need to realize they can screw up their bike fairly easily if they load an improper map or EEPROM. Have some respect for the people who made tuning Buells a possibility, because if you screw up, guess who you will have to call.

This thread should be locked.

Well I bought a bluetooth dongle and installed ecmdroid. Looks like this thread blew up. 😂

Last edited by Dellinger; 04-11-2016 at 03:27 AM.

Inactive
    hemi.jpgnever in my life.....and i've been around a hell of a long time....have i seen a little black box cause so much angst, questions, comments, keyboard brawls, bitching, bickering, confusion, excitement, sadness, sorrow, misunderstandings, unadulterated hatred, warfare....and so much more. quite similar to the brawling that took place in February of 1964 when my beloved Chrysler Corporation unleashed the now legendary 426 Hemi on the unsuspecting Ford and GM factory teams at Daytona. main difference is these were men with real tempers, real fists and no keyboards.
    Last edited by user_deleted; 04-11-2016 at 12:23 PM.

Well played sr, well played....

Congrats on reaching a new low....

(not refering to you John, buelltooth, he knows what he did)

I will add that whereas Cole and Cobb at least look at people who disagree with them, Upaero Aka Buelltooth will ban you from his Facebook page for merely letting people know that some of his customers have bricked their ecm. I actually was considering his product first too. Also if you care about aesthetics the dongle offered by Cole looks better and higher quality.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast