Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I've searched everywhere for 2009 XB9 Race ecm maps, does anyone know where to get?

Quote Originally Posted by Phelan View Post
    It's not a violation in Mike's case because he was actually involved in the software writing and coding process to make them work with Buells, and has bought specific licensing to use the programming to sell the tunes.
    I am afraid, but you are completely wrong. Neither has Michael participated in EcmSpy development nor did he ever get a copy of my software that permitted commercial use.
    Everyone who did and does so, is clearly violating the licence agreement. And, if there was someone who made the first cables and BT wireless connectors for PC or Palm, then it was me. Me and no one else. Anything all these o-so-famous Buell gurus know about ECM internals, is taken from the EcmSpy website and none of them paid back. Those who did are commonly not appearing in public, same as the very few, who got a permission to use EcmSpy commecially. In each single case these permissions were granted in return for their help.

Now that is a guy that can be called a Buell Guru ^^^^^^

...from the developer himself.

All he was missing was:
    Quote Originally Posted by gunter View Post
    *mic drop*

Remember how you felt as a child when you found out that Santa Claus isn't real? That's how Cole is feeling right now. He's going to need a little time while he goes through the five stages of grief.

Quote Originally Posted by upaero View Post
    Remember how you felt as a child when you found out that Santa Claus isn't real? That's how Cole is feeling right now. He's going to need a little time while he goes through the five stages of grief.
    You and Cole sell the same thing.

I was told wrong; I stand corrected. Thank you for setting me straight.

*mic drop*

Yea, that one pretty much wraps this thread right up

I sell dongles, not lies about needing to buy tuning files from a fraud and a cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by upaero View Post
    I sell dongles, not lies about needing to buy tuning files from a fraud and a cheat.
    You and Cole sell dongles. Xopti sells tunes. Cole likes Xopti so he advertises him (regardless of Xopti's moral standing with gunter, that's between those two), much as you advertise others on your site. I don't like NRHS, but I'm not calling you names for advertising them.

You're the pot calling the kettle black.

This thread has become the complete opposite of helpful.
    Now, this is an open forum and this is purely my opinion but this thread has totally derailed and is starting to reach a child like "he said she said" level that I think is unbecoming of any professional adult.
    Enough already

Last edited by Chicknstripn; 04-10-2016 at 11:46 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast