Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: fat tire and chain conversion

fat tire and chain conversion

So I want to put a fat tire on the rear and convert my 07 blast to chain drive ,how can I do that if so where do I get the chain conversation for it and I know how I plans to strech, I also plan to strech the rear but i know how ill do that .

I would just get rid of the blast and get a busa, slam it, strap the front end down, stretch the swingarm, turbo, nitrous with led purge illuminators, 330mm rear tire, dancing led's to light the engine up at bike night. Maybe get the bodywork airbrushed with killer skulls and some cool tribal ****. Bitchin leather vest, chrome German helmet and some timberlands with the tag still on and your set.

Wicked, you forgot to send out the frame and swingarm for CHROME plating! LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buell248 View Post
    Wicked, you forgot to send out the frame and swingarm for CHROME plating! LOL!!!
    $h!t.....my fault...LMFAO. Forgot, speakers molded into the bodywork and your club's logo on the windscreen and your vest. Wait.......and stunt cages and a twelve o'clock scrape bar!!!!
    Last edited by wickedchop; 04-03-2016 at 11:54 PM.

Oh aren't you funny ,now can if you do t know then don't replay being a smart ass not one piece of that was helpful and not all sports bike riders wear timberlands

Dude ride your blast the way it is!!!!!!!

Dude if I wanted it factory I wouldn't have posted the question so if you don't know just stop the question is serious one I don't like the tinny back tire hell my dirtbike has a wider back tire than this bike and my last bike had a wider tire i want the tire fatter for more traction and grip not cause im profiling ,and if i read the section on this form right it said modification not how to keep your bike stock .

A "fatter" rear motorcycle tire will kill your turn-in and make it corner like crap. If you problem is not enough traction in the rear, get better tires.

If you are planning on drag racing your Blast, try a car tire...

Go for it man! It ain't my bike......lol. And to answer your question, yes it's possible. There is a chain conversion that can be done just like someone posted and helped you before!!!! A much wider tire is going to take fab and machine work. Is it going to make your bike faster and corner better...NO!!!! Just like the gsxr to sv rear rim swap which also entails machine work. Does it even help the sv's corner better at the track? NO! It actually causes slower turn in and off apex drive. So again, go for it man.

I already know what a fat tire does I'm not doing an over kill like a 330 tire just wider than stock cause it looks funny with a back tire almost the same size as the front I have a moped with a stock tire wider than the buell and its only a 50 cc ,but your picture is funny cooter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast