Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: fat tire and chain conversion

Tuber is Tube-Frame Buells, the generation before XB's and Blasts.

Double belts is a no. Just don't even entertain the idea.

Fatest tire on a stock Blast wheel without modifying the swingarm is a Pirelli Diablo 140/70-16. It's also the stickiest tire available.

Oh ok ,and if I may ask why no on the belt if I'm plan to stretch it out ? And I may just go with that tire

I'm not talking about one om on the front wheel to but instead of one huge chain going to the back make a dual belt system to the rear .

Belts can't be shortened or lengthened, like taking links out of a chain. So using 2 belts for the rear would make you a loooooooooooooong bike.

OK thank Cooter I was thinking they make shorter belts ,guess I'll just go with a chain conversion

You're stretching a Blast?

Sorry, I gotta throw in the towel here. It's not a gixxer or a drag bike.

I was thinking of it but I may not I'm not for sure yet .

Speed if you do end up doing it post pics of it on here so we can see it! you will get good and bad comments as you already know but i am a believer so you do your own thing mate and dont worry about all that stuff ok! Good luck i say and if you do go ahead ENJOY the journey!!
    Last edited by ToneTheMoan; 04-14-2016 at 11:21 PM.

Thanks tonethemoan I'm go do do it must not soon I still have to find what's wrong with the bike its really hard to shift and I can't do a shift pawl adjustment because I can't get the shifter to rotate to where the detent plate has the circle in it to the spot I need it .so ill fix it then start on the mods

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456