Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: fat tire and chain conversion

Hey speed sorry i dont know anything about this bike but i googled "modified buell blast" and found this which looks good to me! there`s lots of stuff on there some crap and some good! buell-blast-5.jpg buell-blast-1.jpg or this... buellblast2.jpg 5227_20100226091058_L.jpg any good?

The crossroads blast is what got me to build mine.

Which is the crossroads blast?

Wow out of all the replies only 3 people actually answered your post and didn't give you some bull**** about what they thought, and how bad the idea was what YOU wanted to do to YOUR BIKE. good luck with the project. I wonder how many people who talk **** actually rode a bike that had larger than a 240. I will say WHICH IT'S FAIRLY OBVIOUS, that it will effect your handling, clearly the bike won't lean the same but on one of my bikes I have a 300 rear and 180 front and that thing lays right down no problem, now on my other bike I have a 330 yeah it's my buell with a 150 front and the difference on 30mm Its incredible. It's harder to lean and a forearm workout but I knew that before I did it. I'm not looking to carve corners with the thing. I did it because I like the look and not giving a fu@k who else liked it.

brock We are the chosen ones! lol i always wanted to put a blast engine into a custom built little chopper/bobber/lowrider type frame and keep it real basic and minimal but with a real pro finish to it! mate that would make one neat little everyday ride! who knows one day i might just get round to it!

Tone, I got a chopper with a xb12 on it along with front end and buell wheels and tires that was all parts from my 07ss

The orange bike is built by crossroads and I think still holds a land speed record.

I believe the Crossroads Blast was eclipsed by Klock Werks some time ago. Terry Parsley also has a beast of a Blast that he runs (70+HP) that has held a few LSR's.

Notice the Crossroads Blast is using Tuber wheels, as I said before:

The swingarm was modified to have tensioners. I believe it was a frankenstine job mating the Tuber tensioners to a Blast swingarm.

Here's a naked picture of Terry Parsley's:
    Last edited by jetlee; 04-05-2016 at 03:24 AM.

The blue and yellow Sundance was a very sweet build with a custom one-off head and rockerbox, brought it to 58hp at the wheel.

More here on the Sundance Blast:
    http://www.bikeexif.com/buell-blast

Another tuber-converted Blast:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast