Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: HID/Xenon install Lightning

It works!
    IMG_0029.jpgIMG_0030-2.jpg

It's always nice when one has an idea and everything works out well, it does look cool ! I also like the original set that you made up with the angle halo's.

Hahaha you've read my mind! For the next one I will make, I also want to see how it looks with Halo's. I'll keep you posted.

Marcel, I would very much like to know where you got these twin LED's. They look like Harley Daymakers, but I haven't had any success finding a set that fits inside the housing. I am also very much interested in trying to put angel eyes in, and your previous walkthrough will be very helpful. I'd like to know if you've had any luck combining the two, LED and angel eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Mash199 View Post
    Marcel, I would very much like to know where you got these twin LED's. They look like Harley Daymakers, but I haven't had any success finding a set that fits inside the housing. I am also very much interested in trying to put angel eyes in, and your previous walkthrough will be very helpful. I'd like to know if you've had any luck combining the two, LED and angel eye.
    All of the 4,65 inch lights will fit in the original housing, but it takes a lot of sawing, filing and sanding.... I did it a couple of times, but now I make new housings using a 3D printer. Now its much easier to create the lights!
    59409862_822125404837210_8293138857059155968_n.jpg59716836_2149266121854416_2349290322854412288_n.jpg

Great mods, do you have any night comparisons for the light output?

Quote Originally Posted by atank View Post
    Great mods, do you have any night comparisons for the light output?
    Yes, if you click on the link you will see the difference!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Very, very nice, one question, what is the real bright area at the bottom of each picture with the new lights ? Is it that you have them aimed to low to the ground ?

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    Very, very nice, one question, what is the real bright area at the bottom of each picture with the new lights ? Is it that you have them aimed to low to the ground ?
    The bright spot Is mainly due to the camera. In real life the output looks better. This comparison was made by a customer. If you close the pictures, you can read his findings

I have a fella from British Columbia making me a retrofit headlight set using the 9.8" horizontal LED headlight assembly from the 2018+ Harley Fat Bobs.

Hoping the light output will be considerably better.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567