Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ECMspy

You really should add a comma ^^^^^

No, I was saying you have a spot on your cooter...

LOL

I concur that ECMDroid and a Bluetooth dongle is about the easiest way to do the things you want to do. There are Android tablets you can find for less than $100 that will do wha

t you want and then some. But if you have your heart set on ECMSpy then here is a good link for what I believe is the latest version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oy2o25ftx9...12.27.exe?dl=0

Can I download ECMDroid to a laptop PC?

Yes, as long as it runs android stuff. And your laptop has Bluetooth.

Hmmm.I know i can get get one of those USB/bluetooth adapters. As for running android on my PC...not sure and don't know how I would find out. I don't have a smartphone but my wife does. Might sneak her phone and put EMCDroid on it!

Android tablets can be had for an extremely reasonable amount. I bought a 7" Polaroid tablet just for using ecmspy droid and I now have two service manuals loaded on it and use it more often than my laptop.
    The tablet only cost me $35!
    That's less the most people sell ECMspy cables!

Me too ^^^^ $40 for an RCA 7" tablet. wifi, card slot, bluetooth... came with a 3 year "drop and spill proof" warranty! I keep it in the garage with all the manuals on it, ECMDroid, Pandora, and a link to BuellXB.com of course!

OK...looks like going with a tablet is the best option. I'll lay low until I get one. Appreciate the help!

Quote Originally Posted by AZmidget91 View Post
    You will need either a cable, I suggest one from xoptiinside.com, others have had driver issues in the past, so it's a gamble. Or a Bluetooth dongle, I sell them if you are interested (facebook.com/buellbluetooth), xoptiinside.com has them listed, but if you ask him, he will refer you to me.

Software, there is the free version of ECMSpy, which is no longer available, but there are some people out there you will send you the instal file for it. That version is only good on bikes up to 07, 08-10 need either ECMSpy Mono, or TunerPro RT.

If you go with a Bluetooth dongle, you can use the ECMDroid app on an android device.

Sorry for bringing a old topic back to life....... but I happen to have a 05 xb12scg you wouldn’t happen to know who might be able to hook me up with the free version............ I have a Bluetooth dongle on the way and some other items I will need to get into the exam to set up and maybe adjust some settings

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast