Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great ride today...

Great ride today...

I know it's kind of blase' to post this kind of thread - but just wanted to say that today's ride was freakin' awesome. This bike is such a kicka@@ motorcycle. Pure adrenalin for me.

I just love how it eats up corners....it's like it really comes alive when you're pushing it through twisties. Wish I could go to this year's Dragon....

It's only blaze' without pics or video!

I know....I need to get some kind of video system - just to be able to record some of the riding.

It's on the list....

Its a good thing to post! we all know how you are feeling and we all share the passion! Glad you had fun!

Thanks! I do wish this year wasn't so absolutely crushing at work - which is keeping me from being at the Dragon event. Maybe next year.

I'll enjoy the local riding, though...especially with the weather the way it is right now!

We are having nice weather here too at the moment! i love this time of year when everything comes awake again! So ride safe and keep enjoying!!

Will do! Good to hear it's nice there as well...

So, after being chastised for posting this kind of stuff without videos, I've started trying to do just that. Bear with me here - I'm new at this. Anyway, the first video is a walk around of the bike itself, the second is a ride close to home (some of it boring...but some very nice stuff as well....and as a bonus, enjoy the video capture of some clueless - and dangerous - automobile stunts). Although I had a kick-ass ride today - this is not that ride (although I did blast this particular road again).

Just going to add that this is such a phenomenal bike....really, if you're on the fence about getting a Buell - just do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast