Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great ride today...

Couldn't agree more. It's a bike with personality and a blast to ride no matter the model choice.

Quote Originally Posted by vicenzajay View Post
    So, after being chastised for posting this kind of stuff without videos, I've started trying to do just that. Bear with me here - I'm new at this. Anyway, the first video is a walk around of the bike itself, the second is a ride close to home (some of it boring...but some very nice stuff as well....and as a bonus, enjoy the video capture of some clueless - and dangerous - automobile stunts). Although I had a kick-ass ride today - this is not that ride (although I did blast this particular road again).

You have to make the vid public for us to see

Okay - I think I've made them "public".

Yes I agree and I am on a Uly, it is not a sport bike, but I Love to push it in the corners and chase down others that are surprised at the handling. Last year I did the Ft. Worth Rally and had a blast. Not this year due to work as well.

Another:

Last edited by vicenzajay; 09-22-2016 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone View Post
    Yes I agree and I am on a Uly, it is not a sport bike, but I Love to push it in the corners and chase down others that are surprised at the handling. Last year I did the Ft. Worth Rally and had a blast. Not this year due to work as well.
    Concur - the corners are just the shiznit on this bike. I should have mentioned above that it will probably seem as if I randomly take some corners *extremely slowly. That's because gravel is ubiquitous around here (and on these roads in particular). I've learned most of the places that I need to pretty much slow to nothing in order to coast through dangerous collections of gravel and sand. I know it's not that exciting to watch on a video, but there you have it.

And another:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12