Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Americade BuellXB-ers?

Hey njloco i know what you mean about our weather i was a (civilian) despatch rider for 12 years so i did get wet once or twice! ha ha ha If i ever make it over there i aint ever going to stop riding! i want to do the whole route 66 first and yes i know its been done a million times before but not by me! YET!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by mrlogix View Post
    just noticed Central Soviet state of new jersey.

lmao
    Really John?........lmfao

Wickedchop, Thanks, but who is John ?

I haven't ever crossed the country on a bike, always wanted to though. My big trip will be to Alaska, which will also take me across the USA.
    Last edited by njloco; 05-26-2016 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    Hey brother, I'm following your trip, are you going to be back in time ? I would ride up to americade just to meet you, after a trip like that your going to have some great stories. Don't rush, you still have plenty of time.
    Yep, I'll be in Lake Luzerne tomorrow and here for Americade. Come on up. Mi casa. I'm up at Thousand Islands for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by ToneTheMoan View Post
    Hey jl551c just catching up with this thread and saw your amazing offer and mate you will never know how much i wish i could do that! seriously thank you and who knows maybe one day i will make it to the States and realise my dream! I have to say Americans and Buellers especially totally blow me away with their generosity! i have never experienced anything like it!! P.s i just googled Adirondack Usa and mate that area is Stunningly beautiful i love it!!
    When you're ready let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    Wickedchop, Thanks, but who is John ?

I haven't ever crossed the country on a bike, always wanted to though. My big trip will be to Alaska, which will also take me across the USA.
    Mr logix was who that was directed to...lol. njloco if your ever down in the southern part of Russia look me up.

Wickedchop- "Mr logix was who that was directed to...lol. njloco if your ever down in the southern part of Russia look me up. "

Will do !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12