Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Buelling across America!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Couple more apps....

Look up Guy Fierie (sp?) diners, drive-ins, and dives for good food on the road, because a destination with good food is my favorite destination...

If you are planning a night in a city the "Urban Daddy" app has very cool eateries and dive bars listed.

I started my trip in way too much of a hurry, and too much of a plan. By the end I was looking to waste time and didn't look at a map for days. Instead of trying to remember routs, just go generally East-ish for a few days without a map. Fun!
    Guy Fierie, funny, people tell me I look like him. I cook too! I think I'm in for some "small town America" chow. The remoteness of my route will make this an interesting culinary adventure. I'll check out those apps, thanks.

Inactive
    my pleasure and glad the brake parts worked out well for you. remove your seat...your fuse box lid....and in your fuse box you'll find an assortment of different colored automotive type blade fuses. take some spares. they are like 10 cents each. you will also see 3 square shaped black colored little boxes. those are your relays. all the same. remove one...take to any auto parts store....they match up with common ford and chrysler a/c unit relays. about $5 each. i would take 2 as spares.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    my pleasure and glad the brake parts worked out well for you. remove your seat...your fuse box lid....and in your fuse box you'll find an assortment of different colored automotive type blade fuses. take some spares. they are like 10 cents each. you will also see 3 square shaped black colored little boxes. those are your relays. all the same. remove one...take to any auto parts store....they match up with common ford and chrysler a/c unit relays. about $5 each. i would take 2 as spares.
    The new brakes made one hell of a difference. Even the rear brake is semi-useful now. OK, O'Reilly's auto store here I come. I do have the fuses. Just need the Relays. Thanks!

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...y7PG0ebnTLe5Qc

That old buell flag route map might come in handy if you need to find a local bueller along the way. ..

Quote Originally Posted by BuellyBagger View Post
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...y7PG0ebnTLe5Qc

That old buell flag route map might come in handy if you need to find a local bueller along the way. ..
    Bookmarked it. Thanks BuellyBagger.

I forgot about that! What a handy map for stalking you bastards

That sounds like a great trip, your going to have a lot of fun. I put Ride-On tire treatment in the tires of my triumph tiger, WOW ! What a difference it made, I took the wheel balance weights off both rims, installed the Ride-On treatment and noticed an immediate difference just riding down my block slowly. I've had the treatment in my tires now for about a month, no more wheel wobble at 90+ mph anymore and it feels so much smoother, not to mention the anti flat benefits of the product. I'll be ordering Ride-On for the tires on my new to me 2008 Uly ASAP !

Safe trip.

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    That sounds like a great trip, your going to have a lot of fun. I put Ride-On tire treatment in the tires of my triumph tiger, WOW ! What a difference it made, I took the wheel balance weights off both rims, installed the Ride-On treatment and noticed an immediate difference just riding down my block slowly. I've had the treatment in my tires now for about a month, no more wheel wobble at 90+ mph anymore and it feels so much smoother, not to mention the anti flat benefits of the product. I'll be ordering Ride-On for the tires on my new to me 2008 Uly ASAP !

Safe trip.
    Hmmm.... I'll check it out.

Never heard of it? I do use balancing beads with great success though.

I did come across a couple of good ideas for cross country travel.
    1) weather channel app. Not sure why I didn't think about it sooner. (Can't watch weather channel in a tent).
    2) extension cord with multiple outlets. Ill be traveling with a Sena headset, Mobile Warming vest, iphone, droid tablet and a small Mac computer. All need charging overnight. If camping in a campground i can run the extension cord into my tent.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast