Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buell XB explosion!

Administrator
    Thanks to everyone for helping this Buell forum blow up! These are a few things that can help build the Buell XB community.

Bookmark this site or add it to your favorites.

Use good spelling and grammar whenever possible. Good spelling will help us all by making the search function more effective. Imagine trying to find something and either not getting results or having to guess the misspellings?!

Visit other motorcycle forums and let them know how cool Buell motorcycles are. I found that lots of riders don't know anything about Buells.

Thanks again, and enjoy the Summer riding season to come!

See right there, the last sentence is what the rest of the country has over those of us in Arizona. The only time I ride in the summer is at night!

Administrator
    When I use to have my Honda CBR I would ride during the hottest days of the summer with no shirt and only a pair of sunglasses on my head. It was in no way safe, but it felt so good. I have noticed that my leg gets way hotter when I ride my Buell as compared to my old Honda CBR 600 F4.

I used to live in Parker, and Lake Havasu, Az. The only transportation I owned was a motorcycle. Now I live in Illinois and I ride everyday I can that there is no snow or ice on the ground. Today was 33 degrees, dry, and yes I rode. P.S. I'm a very young and slightly crazy 47 year old.

I do the same thing down here in LA. I'm from CT originally so if it's not raining, I'm riding. The rest of the bikers at work think I'm nuts for riding when its below 60.

buellxb, any chance that you could make a chat in this room when registered users are online?

Administrator
    Are you talking about an instant messenger system? This would be cool, but this community grows because it can be found on Google for terms like Buell XB, Buell Parts, Buell Motorcycles, Buell forums, and even just Buell. We rank well because of the content that is created by members chatting on the forum. If I were to add a live chat feature then the discussion would not be saved and Google wouldn't give us credit for the Buell motorcycle related content. Buell fans all over the world can search for problems, parts, and other information that users like you share. I would say for now you could start a thread for people to share their AOL IM handles, mIRC handles, MSN messenger handles, Yahoo messenger, etc. That would help you get connected live with other Buell riders. Thanks for the suggested improvement to Buellxb.com. I am extremely interested in adding features that would make this site better. Keep the ideas coming!

How about rides? Any of you guys around Georgia? Specifically North Georgia? Would be up for a ride on the dragons tail or the cherohala. Also frequent Suches and Wolf pen gap. Great twisties there, similar to the Dragons tail only spaced out a bit more.

Administrator
    Just another reminder about spelling and grammar to everyone. Remember, this will help the search function work better. Thanks! :D

You had me worried there buellxb. Thought you had news of an XB exploding and we'd all get recalls or something!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast