Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buelltooth ECM concerns

I'm assuming the reasoning is if the Bluetooth dongle is not properly weatherproofed it may cause a short? If you buy a properly put together dongle I would think you'd be okay. Although I wonder if some hacker could F with you while you are riding around on the bike by driving up to you and connecting to your bike and messing with it while you are on the road...

I thought you sold Dingle's.
    You sell Dongle's too?
    Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

Just an update. Bike is running great! Struggled with the TPS reset at first but once I realized my error it was s piece of cake. Great product Azmidget and thanks to all you guys for the support and help 👍

Hi. I have a2005 xb12 fireball. And just order the buelltooth thing. Is it really hopeful and if so what else do I need to properly tune my bike? Thank you

Buelltooth adapters are very helpful (I think that's what you meant) for performing diagnosis and tuning. You can also do quite a few system tests with it as well. I use my old LG G3 phone to run ECMDroid since I don't have a laptop to run ECMSpy or TunerPro.

Quote Originally Posted by fglackin View Post
    Hi. I have a2005 xb12 fireball. And just order the buelltooth thing. Is it really hopeful and if so what else do I need to properly tune my bike? Thank you

You ordered the part from a company that provides FULL TEXT AND VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS, a help line, and free maps for your bike. What else could you possibly need from us??

Well put Cooter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12