Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 240 Tire Chain Rub

You're most welcome, Tone! Get well soon! Here are some pictures, let me know if you'd like more. Sorry about switching from mm to inches...I ran out or ruler. XD

I am definitely getting one of those quick jacks. That is awesome
    Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    The transmission sprocket arrived today! Thank you! All I have to do is grind a little off the lockplate (painted yellow).

Yes, do not grind too much, just grind enough to lay the locking plate flat

There are some extra screws in the package for footpeg bracket and front sprocket plastic cover. They need 13 mm spacers, I use 13 mm aluminum spacers from McMaster for front sprocket plastic cover for two front screws, the rear screw needs big diameter spacer and I had not find this diameter on McMaster so I use plastic wheel 13 mm thickness for the rear screw in the front sprocket cover, you might need them if the cover will not fit the wider sprocket, but double check before order anything.

For the right side footpeg I use spacer made of 13 mm thickness aluminum plate. I see you have a spacer on the right side footpeg, but you might need more space with the new setup. But again do not order anything until you see the issue.
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 06-09-2016 at 04:33 AM.

Starbuck you are an officer and a gentleman thank you! I will get a set of these for sure its just what i need! The rubber blocks do they come with it? After this i will let you get back to your thread! lol I left you a rep point!

Thank you, Ilia. I really appreciate the care and time you've put into helping me out! I appreciate the screws and spacer you included in the package as well. I ground the locking plate down last night and it fits perfectly. I'll post pictures of Bear once I've gotten my parts back from the welder and hopefully I'll be able to ride him this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by ToneTheMoan View Post
    Starbuck you are an officer and a gentleman thank you! I will get a set of these for sure its just what i need! The rubber blocks do they come with it? After this i will let you get back to your thread! lol I left you a rep point!
    Thank you, Tone! The blocks did not come with the truck kit (they come with the jack, I believe) BUT you can purchase them separately. https://www.quickjack.com/accessorie...er-blocks.html

Brilliant thanks again! and from now on i wont "google" anything i shall "starbuck" it! ha ha Ok i will leave your thread alone now! lol good luck!

LMAO! I'm only a PM away. Thanks and post pics of your setup once you've got it in!

Dont forget i am only PM away too but i dont know f**k all! ha ha ha

...yet. You're willing to learn! I don't know ****all either but I've got a book, Ilia and this forum as my teachers!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast