Thread: 2009 xb9sx tuning options

2009 xb9sx tuning options

Quick question for all the xb guys out there. Just picked up a 09 xb9sx. What if any tuning options are out there? I have a EBR ecm for the rt3 on my 09 cr and it runs great, but this isn't an option for my 09 xb9.
    Thanks,
    Nathan

Nathan

I have an 09 XB9SX and installed the Stage 1 kit from TwinMotorcycles. The guys over there are awesome and will answer any question you may have. Only draw back is that the system was a little pricey, and coming from the Netherlands it took a little while to get it. However I have had it on the bike for over a year and I love it. Deep sound from the exhaust with enough noise to show your present, but quite enough it won't make you go crazy while riding. I opted to have a new ECM tuned by them along with the kit so at any time I can throw the stock stuff back on if needed.

Thanks, I'll have to look at that as my winter project. Already ordered crg bar ends, biltwells grips, renthal street bars low, diesel moto top clamps and fender elim, Buell led tail light and tag light, and motogadget LEDs. So that will have to wait sadly

That's a modest start. I have the rental bars and diesel fender eliminator also. Really changes the look and feel of the bike.

Mike Cobb has a tune for it, but getting the files from him right now might prove somewhat difficult.

?? How come? He's got the biggest library for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    ?? How come? He's got the biggest library for them?
    He posted on Facebook about being busy with personal stuff for a couple months.