Thread: Rode my Uly XP on the Blue Ridge Pkwy

Rode my Uly XP on the Blue Ridge Pkwy

IMG_0334.jpg

Howdy Buellers,
    I'm a newbie to Buell bikes and this forum. I purchased this 09 Uly XP in So. Carolina. I enjoyed a fantastic ride on the Blue Ridge Pkwy. and in the Shenandoah Valley, two up. I love the way this bike runs and it is very comfortable.

Cheers, Bob

Awesome shot!!

That is a really nice pic, looks like a great riding area. Welcome aboard by the way glad to have ya. These guys on here know their stuff about these machines, you are in good hands. There probably isn't a problem the veterans on here can't fix. Enjoy your new uly.

Wicked,
    Yeah, I can't say enough about how beautiful the NC, VA, and TN Appalachian riding roads are. I recently moved to Delaware. The mountain roads in the tri-state area are amazing and challenging.

I drove through there years ago. The beauty of it is still fresh in my memory. Nice pic and welcome.

Inactive
    starting point: front royal, VA....enter skyline drive. toll is $1.50 per day per bike. distance 105 miles.
    waynesboro, VA.....skyline drive ends top of mountain peek...continue 2 blocks to start of blue ridge parkway. toll free. distance is 469 miles. ends in cherokee village, TN.
    total distance of trip: 574 miles
    result? you've just ridden the greatest 574 mile stretch of motorcycle road in north america.

Amen, to that. I rode out West for 40 years and the roads in the Rockies are great, but NC, VA, and TN have roads that are incomparable.