Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Xb12r will not start

I read old post by megadeth and it did not say what type of bike , and that he had 2 bikes. So I would assume the same thing. That is why you should give all the info to the forum before you post.

Inactive
    ^^^^^

Excuse me for expecting to encounter polite people on a troubleshooting thread. My bad.

"polite people"...Troll?

^^^^You took the word right out of my mouth buell248. No one called him a troll! By the way the one you called a troll happens to be very well known in the motorcycle world and respected very highly. Trust me I know! Glad I didn't call John a troll, nor would i. Some people have no idea how well known he is. John is a great guy and if you don't bull- sh-t him he will always help you out. The end!
    Last edited by rchuff; 06-05-2016 at 03:03 PM.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by rchuff View Post
    ^^^^You took the word right out of my mouth buell248. No one call him a troll! By the way the one you called a troll happens to be very well known in the motorcycle word and respected very highly. Trust me I know! Glad I didn't call John a troll, nor would i. Some people have no idea how well known he is. John is a great guy and if you don't bull- sh-t him he will always help you out. The end!
    very kind of you ricky to mention me in such glowing terms and greatly appreciated my friend.

Well, It looks like Megadeth learned his lesson and admits it was a rookie mistake. Different bike different thread and new outlook on riding. Lets let the past be the past and help Megadeth get his new Buell working at it's best.

Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123