Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xb12r will not start

Inactive
    148466888.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by rchuff View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^( I plan on keeping this Buell in great condition ) Doesn't sound like your starting off that way!
    Ja Wohl....Colonel Hogan.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I bypased the clutch switch and it fired right up! Thanks fellas!

Sweet

Ten Fuc

Great news.

mine also will at times not do anything when i hit the start button but it will go times working fine. im thinking a power issue maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    neil: this newbie conveniently forgot to mention that he violently crashed this bike during a "wheelie gone wrong" months ago. don't waste any more time on this.
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/showthr...t-Engine-Mount
    I wrecked my 05 scg. The bike that i'm having issues with is a completely different bike, my 04 xb12r. If you would read before mashing on the keyboard, you would see that in this thread i said my xb12r, and in the thread you so quickly linked i said my xb12scg. troll.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth934 View Post
    I wrecked my 05 scg. The bike that i'm having issues with is a completely different bike, my 04 xb12r. If you would read before mashing on the keyboard, you would see that in this thread i said my xb12r, and in the thread you so quickly linked i said my xb12scg. troll.

troll? really? i responded to your original post with diagnosis, the probable culprit, and how to test and fix it. i was correct on all counts and helped you resolve your problem....which clearly was serious enough that you took the time to post it on here. and i'm a troll? i'll keep this short and sweet: GFY!
    Last edited by user_deleted; 06-02-2016 at 03:54 PM.

With a name like Megadeth that seems to be what happens to your bikes. If you are looking for help you are going about it the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    troll? really? i responded to your original post with diagnosis, the probable culprit, and how to test and fix it. i was correct on all counts and helped you resolve your problem....which clearly was serious enough that you took the time to post it on here. and i'm a troll? i'll keep this short and sweet: GFY!
    Well it is kind of a dick move. Bring up something that happened in the past at a different time on a different bike, say that this guy crashed this bike during a wheelie gone wrong when its not "this" bike and then say "don't waste anymore time on this."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast