Thread: Help...WTB: sidestand assembly

Help...WTB: sidestand assembly

I have a 2009 1125r and when I got to a light after exiting the freeway my sidestand hit me in the back of the foot. After further inspection when I got home I realized that not only the spring that holds the sidestand up was missing but also the spring extension plate. So now I'm on a mission for a replacement, does anyone happen to have one laying around they would like to sell? Or know of any place that is selling a replacement? Any help is much appreciated. This is the one common problem with the 1125 I didn't know about and fix ahead of time.

It's not a common issue.

HD has the parts. Find a parts diagram and get the part numbers and then order them from newcastle HD. Twinmotorcycles.nl will have oem diagrams to get the p/n.

I have a parts 1125 in my back yard. Shoot me a pm on where id be shipping it to.

Or this link should take you right to the diagrams with these parts
    http://www.twinmotorcycles.com/websh...2-C96F25EBB379
    Last edited by Cosworth; 05-16-2016 at 12:15 AM.

Thanks for all the help guys, if this ever happens again those part numbers will be great to have. I ended up finding one on eBay for $47 free shipping so I got it. I think I'm going to strip the spring and plate from the old stand and put them on my current stand. Then order the parts from Newcastle so I can have a complete side stand for a spare.