Thread: data logging, megalog viewing, spreadsheets

data logging, megalog viewing, spreadsheets

Well, since my buelltooth dongle arrived, I have been playing with datalogging the buell.

I have a few sessions saved and have been trying to view them in megalog.

first session was saved via ecmdroid as a BIN file. this was converted to an MSL file. I also downloaded my eeprom and fuel maps and used them with XPR fuel extractor to get my fuel maps etc.

I can view this in megalog no problem but the TPS is all over the place.

I read that I had to load the data into a spreadsheet and multiply the TPD column by 3 ( to convert from 10 bit to 8 bit) and save it as an MSL. I have tried to save the spreadsheet as a MSL and as a BIN (so i could run it through the bin2msl convertor again) but it doesn't work

Megalog will not view the modified file for some reason.

any help would be great.

Hi
    i am new here, but from what I understand you can save logs directly in to MSL format from ECMDroid.
    You just tick the option in the log page so you do not have to do the conversion.
    From what I have read in other posts the variable "Load" is suposed to be used in MeglogViewer instead of TPD.

/Taz

are you all speaking of ecmspy version 1 as ecmdroid spy? I have version 1 on a laptop and version 2 on a notebook. Am still trying to understand all that goes on within both but have not tried the droid version. I believe I'll keep up on this thread and see what more differences are.

Hi I was referring to ECMDROID v0.96 for android smartphones, its the only one i have used. I use it with megalogviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by fattyJr View Post
    first session was saved via ecmdroid as a BIN file. this was converted to an MSL file. I also downloaded my eeprom and fuel maps and used them with XPR fuel extractor to get my fuel maps etc.
    Hi!
    Can you please share the XPR fuel extractor software? I just canīt find it on the internet.

Thanks!

Mario