Thread: 07 xb12ss race map install

07 xb12ss race map install

hello all new here. I have an 07 xb12ss purchased from my brother. It has k&n,and he sent the exhaust out gutted shortened duell out to me it seems to run lean when run hard or long non stop ride. I have went threw the whole bike every sensor gasket stator oil vol reg timed all resets. the bike runs great till heated up and then just feels lack luster. I have downloaded the map and have the ability to fetch and burn my problem is using note pad to copy and paste the map it doesn't seem to up in a usable layout. any help would be greatly appreciated. ps. bike has 6,000 miles and babied by him.

What software are you using to fetch and load the map? I assume the free ECMSpy. I find it easier to open 2 windows of ECMSpy(disconnected from the bike), one with your EEPROM that you already fetched, the other with the "race map" from Buellmods.com then copy and paste all 4 maps into your EEPROM. Then save your EEPROM with the race maps, then go to the bike and burn.
    PM me for Bluetooth info!
    Facebook.com/BuellBluetooth

Correct free spy. So I can just copy and paste right from the spy maps one being stock and the other custom back up all stock and custom data then just burn to the ecm. ������ thanks for the help I'll give it another go.

Disregard the question marks. That what came up using iPhone emojis

Got it sorted out was really easy map seems to work pretty well no engine breaking smooth around 2000ish rpm and plenty of power all around. Thanks for your help AZ