Thread: Anyone from Middle Georgia?

Anyone from Middle Georgia?

Looking for some fellow Buell riders out here in the Warner Robins, Atlanta area. Anyone around?

Wow Cole is in WRAFB, I just moved last year from my hometown of Milledgeville/Sparta on lake Sinclair to Arizona sorry.....Another question are you a devil dog?

That's Renegade.

I am not a Devil Dog. AD AF. I enlisted far too late for the gung-ho attitude and drive it takes to be that awesome. Just an aircraft sheetmetal tech. Two years ago we moved from New Mexico. Enjoy the weather out in Arizona, I'm still not fully used to this damn humidity.

I actually picked up my 03 XB9S from an Army 1lt in Milledgeville.

Small world...

DJ, even smaller world....he lives a few houses up the street from me!

So, I met LeJeune123 a couple nights ago, haha. We were chatting and he said that you mentioned that I lived in the area! Had to come back and see for myself!

Crazy right... I'll text you later just got off work, going to try to sleep and spend time with kids before I go back in.... Got to catch up I'm out here by Davis–Monthan Air Force Base now....

I've heard DM is really nice. I've met a few guys from there while at Cannon AFB and they loved it.

I heard a Buell go by while outside the other night, then I heard it turn around. It was Renegade. lol

Clear your PM box Renegade, you must be a busy guy. Do you have the wheel removal tool?