Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: User Map and Registry -

User Map and Registry -

Hey guys, need some help with a project of mine. I have been working on this for awhile and I finally have it to where it is presentable.

The site is meant to be a resource for all riders. As of now the focal point is the User database and Buell specific information. It also has links to Buell information and sales sites as well as other links. I have also set up a section that piggy-backs Twin Motorcycles OEM part service and OEM diagrams. I will soon have a section up with PDF files for all Buell manuals and parts books.

The database includes the following information: Forum origin, forum username, forum profile link (also available to use facebook), Bike model, year, make, displacement, general location, as well as international full view interactive user map

I need YOU to go fill out the registry form. It should be all spelled out for you there but if you have any additional questions post them here or email me through the site using the address at the bottom of the page.

If you have any contributions you wish to add to the page please do the same,

REGISTRY FORM LINK (accessible through TGP) : LINK
    REGISTRY RESULTS DIRECT LINK (accessible through TGP) : LINK

The Goose Page: (Home) : LINK

Give me some feedback.

Thanks for helping out guys.

Update: The registry and map will be available as a downloadable app. I am working on a few tweaks and then it should be up and running. I will post the download link here when it is finished.

Also, keep this thread bumped when you contribute! Let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions for the site or system.

EDIT:MOBILE APP DOWNLOAD URL:

For computer access see above links.

App is read only material. Access to map and database as well as hyperlinked profile URLs for quick contact.

To amend any entries or add missing information email it to me at the email listed on the site.
    Last edited by heagachongoose; 06-04-2016 at 11:04 PM.

Hello mate how do i do the link to my profile page? i am ok with the rest of it i think thanks! Edit.... Its ok i registered but dont think the link is correct sorry and on the the last four digits of the VIN number the "0" (zero) does not show up so it looks like i entered just 3 numbers? I do have to say its a BRILLIANT idea and you are a bloody Genius! Well done!
    Last edited by ToneTheMoan; 06-04-2016 at 11:26 PM.

For the profile link, when logged in click on your username in the top right corner of the page. This will take you to your profile. Just copy and paste the http address in the browser bar and that is all you need

Thanks! all done!

Also done.

Awesome. I will be cross posting to badweb this evening sometime.

You are really good at keeping everyone informed so i was thinking maybe you could do a small "coming soon" section on the homepage? would also let people know the order in which stuff will be appearing? Just my 2 pence worth! i dont have any cents! (sense) Lol

Sure! Good idea.

Come on chaps register your bikes because it looks like we are being out done by the other forums and we cant let that happen!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast