Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chicagoland buyer...

Last edited by Chicago; 08-26-2017 at 03:37 PM.

I cant help with the bike obviously but i totally agree with the last bit Chicago i love this forum and if it did ever go down then i would be the last man standing and i am bloody English! LOL We have had loads of new members lately so come on chaps and show some of the old Dunkirk spirit!

Id sell ya mine but im in nj...lol

Could it be that its just summer that has people going outside and not participating in forums?

Just a thought, but it is a MOTORCYCLE FORUM and it's summer. At dawn, we ride.

It will pick back up as the seasons change. Most of the time during the riding season only when people have problems, they post. No problems, they ride.

but still check in here at the end of the day.

I still check in everyday also Chicago. Been on here long enough to see it ebb and flow with the seasons. There is a few of us that are on here for more than just tech though. Hope you have a good BBQ today and everyone is safe.

I have kicked around selling mine, I'm an hour southwest give or take from Chicago. I honestly am on the fence about it. I suppose the right money could buy it. But I am with logix, it's riding season! Time to rip!

Have your friend take a look at this.Ran across it looking for something else
    http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/5628588151.html

Good looking out terrible, but that would be a ........terrible choice
    That's the infamous race motor/scratched out VIN bike!

Sorry, didn't know this had a bad history.Just saw it and new some one was looking.

that's why we've got the forum......looking out, a second set of eyes, and guidance when possible (even if unsolicited sometimes!)

The guy has gotten wiser - he was advertising it accurately with the scratched out vin and pictures and carpet bombing craigslist for 200 miles in every direction. He's now removed all reference to the vin issue.

free bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast