Thread: F#ck the rain

F#ck the rain

Just got my bike all back together after having new tires put on and doing some pm work. Of course it is going to rain for the next few days. I want to ride, so f#ck it. Put my wallet in a ziplock and my phone and cigarettes in another. Back pack with a change of work clothes in a garbage bag. Guess we will see how the Dunlop Q3's do in the wet. I'm off to work.

Hey man ride safe and stay dry if you can, You have to ride in the rain to appreciate the sunshine and it cant rain forever! well maybe in England!

seen on the news where you guys got a months worth of rain in one day. Hope all is well with you and Julia.

Thanks John yeah all is well thanks! (hope its the same for you?) getting the same amount of rain again tonight supposedly and last night across the south east of England there were 3000 lightning strikes an hour they reckon!! We live up on a hill but down the hill was all flooded! We get the results of the Brexit vote tomorrow so i may not be European anymore! Mate i hope we leave!!

Ya. Then there's this...
    image.jpg

Last edited by Cooter; 06-23-2016 at 10:32 PM.