Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: England vote in or out of Europe overnight tonight!

Thanks Mope! i know what you mean but you are a nation of fighters too so i hope you all stop it eroding too far! I am with you on the soda if anyone took away diet coke in cans i would go mad too! Lol Hey maybe we can lose that metric stuff now and go back to feet and inches etc! Joking apart if we had stayed in we would be lost forever i mean when did we get so scared of everything? The best thing i heard today was that the result was a kick in the nuts to the top echelon of this country from the people they just would not listen to!!

Williegoat you got that right mate! he is one of the many public schoolboy twats that run this country so yeah F**K him! Over here the class system rules everything you are either the rich and titled or you are scum, camoron as we call him did more to divide this country than anyone in our history!

The best thing i heard today was that the result was a kick in the nuts to the top echelon of this country from the people they just would not listen to!!

Our day will be coming soon. Maybe this November.

On another note, does this change the EU requirements for 2018 motorcycle standards? I know that EBR can't sell in Europe right now because of some requirement for electronic ABS or some sh1t.

Quote Originally Posted by ToneTheMoan View Post
    camoron as we call him
    Ha! I like that.

did more to divide this country than anyone in our history!
    That sounds like someone we know, over here. I suppose you saw what the children in our House of Reprehensibles were up to this week.

Good luck with your fight i wish America well i really do! Not too sure on the EBR front but i dont think it will help them at all as europe want EVERY bike soon to be sold with ABS!! Paris is banning all bikes that are pre 2000 (year) from the city centre on certain days because of pollution! I will try and find the other planned anti biker **** they are going to do (to get the facts right) Some planned laws will chill your blood!!

Sorry again Williegoat i always just miss your posts! lol no i didnt see that what did they do?

Ha ha ha maybe it will only be a short bus! lol What will come out now is all the lying crap that the remain camp were peddling around was just that lying crap!! You know what i really thought the old England was lost forever, never to return but you can never write us off! I am also pleased for all the poor souls that gave everything during the war so germany could not rule europe! well now their work is finished for good they can truly rest in peace! This may seem a well over the top statement but i dont care its just my opinion contrary to EU law of course! ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by ToneTheMoan View Post
    Sorry again Williegoat i always just miss your posts! lol no i didnt see that what did they do?
    They couldn't get their way. They couldn't further weaken the Second Amendment, so they threw a temper tantrum.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36598736

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast