Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: England vote in or out of Europe overnight tonight!

England vote in or out of Europe overnight tonight!

Like the title says our future will be decided in the early hours of tomorrow morning whether we stay in Europe or hopefully get the F**K out!! Fingers crossed!

Good one Chicago! Lol

Haha I guess this makes the PM I sent you a little pointless.

Can you dump some Coffee into a harbor to show your protest of the European Union
    LOL
    Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

Wow, crazy vote. I. Ever would have guessed the majority wanted to leave, even as bad as the EU can be it really weakens Britan significantly...

What are the Scots going to do now?? That was a close one too!

Yes chaps its our INDEPENDENCE DAY!! and the wanker cameron is standing down in October it just gets better!! Now we can be England again and not Germany`s bitch! and Brussels can stick there crazy rules up there arse! we can deal with the whole world again not just Europe! Today i am proud to be British!! Sorry for the rant but i love my country like you love yours!
    Last edited by ToneTheMoan; 06-24-2016 at 08:16 AM.

Congrats Tony. The world is changing fast. The votes in and the people have spoken. I'm guessing that the transition will be a little rocky though. Let's just hope that the EU plays nice. Hell has no fury like a woman scorned. A lot going on over there right now with the terrorist and Putin acting up.

Thanks John and yeah mate its like a crazy place right now with some cheering, some crying and some even wearing black FFS! The EU amongst others are already giving us a "verbal" kicking but it will all settle down in the end! IMO its the right thing to do for England and man it feels good now we will get more freedom but maybe not on the level of America but we live in hope!!

Tone......happy for you guys! The way things are going over here, you all may be taking back your rights while we continue to let ours erode.
    We did see a small reprieve against executive actions (umm, the Constitution is pretty clear about how laws created/changed), but we're a supreme court seat away from handing over all our freedoms.

I swear to God if Chicago ever 'bans' the sale of soda over XX ounces, I'm ****ing out of here.

I say, good riddance to both the EU and Cameron.He was never a conservative the way we know conservatives over here.
    At least one Scot, the historian on the Shovelhead forum, is all for this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast