Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: England vote in or out of Europe overnight tonight!

Tone, brass monkeys everywhere down here mate!
    The Brexit vote result suggests that the UK ain't got the ever so popular rigged voting machines yet? What a crushing set back for the NWO! haha

there have been warning signs in the EU economy for years, its not so much that the UK "left" its more like the UK had the good sense to be the "first one"... even the evil Soros knew the EU was falling apart. The UK is just getting a healthy head start on getting its shiggit together. I have been watching all this.. Russia is positioning itself for this too, they know the deal. One reason I like Trump is that he is not anti-Russian, I grew up with cold war attitudes about the Soviet Union but these new Russians, I got a lot of respect for them and Putin called out Obama on his stupid middle east policies. One way to interpret European history is that the past 100 years its just been one long war between Germans and Russians over the control of the continent. Id put my money on the Russians. They got HUGE BALLS.

Hey au-rora yeah thats Stralian brass monkeys what is it only 85 degrees in the shade! our brass monkeys laugh at your brass monkeys! ha ha no we dont have those machines YET but everyone took their own pens so as not to use the official pencils which can mysteriously vanish from the page! Lol Gloom its going mental over here with the scots and the remain camps wanting to reverse the result or block it but like someone said it aint best of three!! Russia is a proud nation with amazing history and their "royal" family were/are related to ours and i do most of the time like the way the Russians just get things sorted! But i just wish the whole world could just hit the reset button and just take a step back and RELAX!! Stop the greed stop the selfishness and just try and get along we are all in this world together, we join life with nothing and we leave life with nothing so whats the point in fighting each other in the meantime?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456