Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deleware county police officer shot SEVEN times!!!!!!

Been in and out of law enforcement for a while. I am sure John would agree (was wondering when you would chime in
    The men and women that choose this profession know what they are getting into, but a thank you sometimes and a little respect goes a long way. It is a necessary evil to do the job to begin with, and we know that. We do it trying to make it a better place for not only our children and families, but yours too. There is no 'line around the block' to qualify to do the job. The world has changed a whole lot in the past 50 years, and not for the better. The range of criminal activity has changed, and so has dealing with it. A LOT OF POLITICS AND LIABILITIES is involved since the terrorism issue started. The taking of any life is a bad day. Different religions, sexual orientation, and political agenda's. The difference for me is that that man was willing to put himself in harms way to protect the sheep. I will say a prayer (to the powers that be for me) for him and his family. As a veteran, I respect the sacrifices that they and their families endure for the freedoms that we have as Americans.
    Last edited by mrlogix; 06-27-2016 at 02:51 AM.

Just for one minute imagine if the officer would have had a chance to fire and shot this guy. A guy who served fifteen years and was on parole, a guy who hasn't reported to his PO since last July. The town would've went crazy....omg the police shot this poor guy, burned everything, rioted, looted, etc. And the outcome from his lawyers and family would be this........sue the parole board and state for not doing their job because if they did he would be safe in prison and wouldn't have gotten shot by the police, followed up by a huge cash settlement at the expense of the taxpayers. Hopes for a speedy recovery to the officer who was PROUDLY protecting his community.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12