Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2008 1125r stalls at low revs

Thanks for continuing your posts and, hopefully, closing it out with a resolution post. These forums are so valuable in troubleshooting, but people often post problems and never come back with how it was resolved (which helps everyone down the road).
    Everybody remember to close out your threads with what was fixed and if it worked.......or pictures of your new Yamaha (parked next to six of the exact same bikes at bike night).

Picked the bike up today and all is good to go, so fuel pump it was. Glad to finally have the beast back and spend some quality time with it. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions, they are greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mope View Post
    Thanks for continuing your posts and, hopefully, closing it out with a resolution post. These forums are so valuable in troubleshooting, but people often post problems and never come back with how it was resolved (which helps everyone down the road).
    Everybody remember to close out your threads with what was fixed and if it worked.......or pictures of your new Yamaha (parked next to six of the exact same bikes at bike night).
    Absolutely, before I made this post I read so many threads about similar issues and none of them were continued through resolution. Always a pet peeve of mine on any forum, we could be building a great knowledge base with a little more follow through.

Just out of curiosity, because I dream of owning an 1125 one day, if the fuel pump located in the same area of the frame as an XB?

And I'll also pitch in with a "thank you" for following through.

Yes its in the same place as a XB, just a little different mounting plate pump etc.

Glad it fixed your problem.

Ive seen a few posts about bad pumps on 1125's but its pretty rare.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123