Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ECM Tune

I have an 00 x1 cutting out bigtime under 3000 rpm at wot...does not like 4th gear roll-on on dyno at all.anyone have a race map that would work on it? i bought one on ebay, but i'm thinking its bogus. would like to compare the values.

Quote Originally Posted by LJIvasiv82 View Post
    Konarider I tried replying to your private message but your Inbox is full and will not allow me to send until you free up some space 8)

Lyu
    Sorry. I had 238 in my inbox. I had some useful conversations in the past with people. I still think the new forum sucks compared to the old one. Lost a bunch of good pictures too that I helped people out with.

Yeah. I am a noob with ECMspy. I have the cable now but need the software for a 2000. Is there an older format, or will the new one work on mine? Have gone to the sight and they have the latest download, just not sure if that's what I need..?

just a heads up, emcdroid wont work with any x1 ecm's only works for xb on-wards. but defiantly check the o2 sensor and injectors as these may be your issue

Incorrect. ECMDroid does work with certain tuber ECMs. As for which ones, I don't recall which ones worked, and which ones didn't.

sorry for the mis-infomation, was just going off what i was told by the local harley workshop. after trying to get it to work on my 02 x1 "race ecm, and a mates 99 x1 standard ecm..

I just purchased a 2000 X1 with the air intake and V&H exhaust and stock computer. It runs ok currently it has a check engine light on #14 temp sensor. I have a new one on order after that I assume I need to update the computer too. Right now if i let it idle for a min or 2 it loads up and I have to rev it up to clear it out. Not sure if that is the temp sensor or computer??

I have a similar issue on the s3 i just bought, its choppy in 1st at idle and wants to haul ass with just a little bit of twist, its got a full race exhaust from vance&hines from my understanding, also my check engine light popped on on day number 2 of ownjng it, runs fine but it idles a little higher in neutral when the light pops on vs when the lights off... any recommendations? Sorry to piggy back on someone elses post i cant seem to figure out how to start a new thread. My bikes a 2000 i bought it sunday

I would certainly suggest fixing it, before you get into any ECM fiddling.... IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I would certainly suggest fixing it, before you get into any ECM fiddling.... IMHO.
    Any idea what the issue could be on mine? Light pops on as soon as it warms up. My harley budddy thinks its a sensor gone bad or that it could be linked to the fact that i only have one sensor in the exhaust system (he said theres supposed to be 2)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast