Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: really

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    and while filling your cart at the local supermarket with the most expensive cuts of steak and gourmet style pre-packaged seafood.....then paying for it on my dime with your EBT card......be G damn sure to abandon the shopping cart in the middle of the parking lot in lieu of courteously returning it to the cart rack 22 feet away from your Infinity SUV. that's always a supremely nice touch.
    Not to worry guys -

In a WLO/SHTF/civil war scenario, which is looking more and more probable by the day (please reference the OP's meme), these type of folks won't make it past the first 90 days. Do I want to see wholesale starvation and slaughter happening amongst the American populace? Absolutely not! Indeed, many good and innocent people would be swept away in the chaos. But I do find myself fantasizing from time to time about how nice it might be to basically just start over from scratch without the presence of the societal leeches whose ranks have grown FAR beyond the realm of realistic sustainability. \rant off;carry on

Chicago- Most guns like this are what we call bad breath guns in the firearms industry. You have to be close enough to smell their bad breath to be effective. False sense of security. Higher chance of negligent discharge than defensive capability.

mtnmason- know exactly how you feel. Everybody talks about the zombie apocalypse, I call it the Idiot Apocalypse and they are already here and a lot more of them than we imagine. The average Walmart serves 14,000 welfare/EBT customers per location. If one day they go to use their cards and they don't work, INSTANT IDIOT APOCALYPSE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12