Hello everyone!
Need suggestions to fix my bike.
Case:
in hot weather about 85F engine drops RPM in several steps and shuts down. If I wait for about 20 minutes it starts normally without any error messages.
Some additional observations: last time this happened while simple run for about 20 minutes on 60 mph (3000 rpm). I suggest there was good air stream and I didn't feel overheat with my legs. But it seemed to me the bike slightly changed reaction on throttle before shutting down - like riding through gel.
I've experienced this step by step shuting down last year when the fan fuse burned and bike starts to overheat in heavy traffic. But this time it happens even on free roads.

I've checked:
- rear head fan and temp sensor. Heat up engine on 1000 RPM monitoring temperature with ECMspy. Fan starts normally at about 220 degrees (C), didn't spot any glitches with engine temp readings. Looks everything works fine.
- O2 sensor. Switched it of physically and in ECMspy assuming that it can get wrong measurements and ECM lowering fuel amount. No changes.
- cleaned up external air temp sensor - no changes.

For now i've got only one idea - fuel is heated up and fuel pump cannot provide enough performance. BTW the bike has 60 000 km already and it's 2005 year make. I don't know was fuel pump ever changed or not.

I would be very thankful if anyone could share ideas what to check or give me advise where to find a list of cases when ECM start to drop RPM and shut down engine.

Thanks in advance.