Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Chronicles Of A Ss Swingarm Install

Haha John my little girl doesn't go near them, she turns the lights on and off. She takes after her mom, a scaredy cat..

Primed just need one more coat and a sanding then final paint.

Did you make a bracket for the lower shock mount?

I have often thought about the SS swing arm but it's probably more work than I'd like to get involved in.... Maybe in a few years.

Hey Neil, I bought this from buellsterparts.com they have it for $65. It's not bad you will just need swingarm, belt and shock extension.

Quote Originally Posted by oh9bolt View Post

Hey Neil, I bought this from buellsterparts.com they have it for $65. It's not bad you will just need swingarm, belt and shock extension.
    $65 for the bracket isn't bad at all.

Did the SS come with the black frame and swingarm? Painting would be the biggest pain in the ass to me. The oil lines are the same?

Oil Ines are the same 06+, I bought mine used and it was graphite grey that is why I am painting it. I didnt have to go bare metal but wanted the best results, looks like the P.O.leaked oil on the swing arm countless times.

I like those corn hole boards in the background. I hope that's what they are. 😏

If ya need any help....i just did the same thing on the xb in winter...same shock link too....

Yup they are cornhole boards and here are the bags, I hate Buell...

Thanks for the offer Restless but I think I have it, I will let you know if I have any problems though

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast