Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Chronicles Of A Ss Swingarm Install

Sigh I need another can of Phantom Metallic...

Another $23 down the drain... Should have painted the inside with just flat black first, save on the expensive and weeks to deliver paint.

Good try leprecole.... I did a dusting of graphite gray inside, NO Phantom Metallic

And it's $30 shipped from New Castle

The last piece of the puzzle showed up today.

5 days from order to my front door, from New Castle HD

Thanks to lepreCole sitting at the end of a rainbow, I got this in the mail. Thanks Cole!!! (AZmidget91)

Before

After

Is the shock hitting the bottom of the battery box when you compress the suspension? If it is you need to get the tail spacers... Under hard load the rear spring can bind.
    Don't know if you remember, but..... I designed the the spacer and gave away all of my prototypes to see who would try to copy them...
    I ended up redesigning them for clearance and so you could adjust the rear shock by the book +10lbs and only gave them to my track buddy's..

1/8" gap on stand, when bouncing on it it lightly scrapes the undertray. I'm not too worried about it, I have a lithium battery mounted a couple inches away from the undertray where it is making contact.

Good job. Looks good. Is there a noticeable difference in the handling?

Totally off subject and may be a dumb question but what is that sticking off the bottom front of the forks?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast